Wood Heater Eco Fan Stove Fireplace Fire Heat Powered Thermoelectric Ecofan
Regular price £149.90
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- The product is compact and simple in Europe and America. Portable.
- Environmental fans (more in line with European and American concept of ring) super quiet needs no batteries or electricity.
- Fuel consumption as low as 17% fuel economy, from the furnace faster enjoyment of heat maximum air volume 203CFM minimum start-up temperature is only 40 degrees (measuring ambient temperature is 20 degrees), heat from the furnace as high as 40%.
- Can be automatically adjusted: the fireplace fan can automatically start and the speed can be adjusted according to the temperature of the furnace.
- Low energy consumption: less consumption and high efficiency, the room temperature can be increased by 41%, fuel costs up to 16%, no battery or power supply required, more environmentally friendly.
- Can effectively warm the air throughout the room, the fan will transfer the hot air into your room once the furnace is heated.
- Model: BLFS-001
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Powe supply equipment: thermoelectric module (heat powered)
- Air volume unit: 203CFM
- Working temperature range: 104 degrees F to 698 degrees F (40 degrees C to 370 degrees C)
- The power of the power of the temperature of the Fan
- This is also called seebeck effect
- Please read the user manual before using the fan.
- When the fan is working, please keep the child away from the fan.
- Do not touch any part of the fan when it is working,please always Wear gloves if you want to move or carry the fan.
- When the temperature exceeds 300 degrees, the bimetallic thermal insulation device at the bottom of the fan will automatically bend and tilt back to protect.
- The Heat powered stove Fans does not bring direct temperature increase but only a tool to accelerate the heat transfer of the chimney.
- Use this product with stand-alone stoves instead of stoves with built-in stoves or other insulated roofs.
- 1 x Fireplace Fan