Gamepad Joypad Remote Bluetooth Wireless Pro Controller For Nintendo Switch
Regular price £92.99
- The host''s settings:
- To connect the Bluetooth controller, the controller''s Controller Connection (Bluetooth) option is On, or turn off the Flight Mode;
- Select Controllers->Change Grip/Order on the main page to make the host search for Bluetooth devices. (Do not need to do this operation)
- Note: If the host is difficult to pair the handle, there may be too many Bluetooth devices connected to the host. Manually clear the Bluetooth information (System Setting->Controllers and Sensors->DisConnect Controllers);
- Handle pairing host:
- When the handle is off, press and hold Y (button close to Start) + Home on, and the four
- LEDs are in the running water state. The channel indicator corresponding to the successful connection is on. Sleep automatically if there is no synchronization within 2.5 minutes.
- If the Bluetooth connection is successful, the corresponding channel indicator LED is on (Switch host assignment)
- Handle back to the host:
- When the handle is off, press the HOME key for 1 second to wake up the handle. After being woken up, it will automatically connect with the matched host. If the handle is not successful after 10 seconds, it will sleep automatically;
- Other buttons without wake-up function
- Handle shutdown and sleep:
- Press and hold the Home button for 5 seconds to close the handle;
- After the handle is connected successfully, it does not operate for 5 minutes and it automatically goes to sleep.
- Host screen is off, the handle automatically sleeps
- Low voltage alarm:
- If the lithium battery voltage is lower than 3.55V±0.1V, the current channel light flashes promptly and the voltage is low;
- If the lithium battery voltage is lower than 3.45V±0.1V, it will automatically sleep
- Product material: ABS plastic
- Battery capacity: 3.7V 1300MAH, life about 5 hours.
- Charging Port: Type-C USB
- 1 x Bluetooth Controller