F-135 Sound Voice Amplifier Hearing Digital Aid Enhancer
Regular price £39.95
- Max Sound Output:130±5dB.
- Sound Gain:≥50dB.
- Total Harmonic Wave Distortion:≤5%.
- Frequency Range:300～4000Hz.
- Input Noise:≤30dB.
- Voltage:DC 1.5V.
- "N" means "Power off."
- "O" means "Power on."
- "◢"Volume grade.
The degree of hearing loss level:
- 00-40 dB: normal
- 41-55 dB: mild to moderate hearing loss (inaudible little voice, face to face short-range loud (normal) speech audible)
- 56-70 dB: moderate deafness (basically talking loudly on the face of the exchange, the exchange of other cases is very difficult)
- 71-90 dB: severe hearing loss (basic language can not communicate, you need to talk loudly in the ear can hear a little)
- 90 db: very severe hearing loss (need ear can only hear the cries of force shout, usually basically silent world)
Caution, warning prompt statements:
- If you hear howling check earplugs (silicone) size is appropriate, whether plugged,Choose a suitable each ear, ear canal size and plugged seal, do not leak.
- Not using, please remove the battery to avoid battery decay erosion hearing aid parts.
- Periodically clean earplugs or ear molds to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.Shock, drop, moisture, high temperature.
If No sound from hearing aid.Check as follow:
- Power is off.
- The battery is in correct direction.
- Hearing aid is run out of the battery.
- The earphone is damaged.
- The wire is broken.
- 1 x F-135 In-Ear Hearing Aid
- 2 x 1.5v Battery
- 2 x Earplug
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Tool.