Blood Glucose Monitor Test Sugar Diabetic Glucometer Kit 50 Strips Lancets
Regular price £58.99
- 100% brand new with high quality
- Test sample: peripheral blood
- Amount of blood: 0.6 microlitre
- Test range: 1.1 mmol/l - 33.3 mmol/l
- Test time: 10 seconds
- Memory capacity: 200 readings
- Material: ABS
- Power: 3V, 10mA
- Battery: button battery (CR2032) -Pre-installed in the Blood Glucose Monito
Activating the instrument：
- 1,Slide open the battery cover on the back of the meter.
- 2,Release the battery clip and remove the battery.
- 3,Remove and discard the transparent plastic film under the battery (that prevents battery discharge in storage)
- 4,Replace the battery and battery cover
- The instrument is now ready to use
- To replace a used battery, follow instructions 1, 2 and 4 above. Use only new CR2032 button batteries.
Using the instrument:
- 1. Wash your hands thoroughly (It is recommended to wash your hands with warm water and rub your fingers to increase finger blood flow.)
- 2. Unscrew white cap of the blood-sampling pen
- 3. Insert the long end of an unused blood-sampling needle fully into the pen socket
- 4. Twist off the blue protective cap of the needle. Don''t throw it away (see 15 below)
- 5. Place the cap of the blood-sampling pen over the needle and screw it on tightly.
- 6. Choose the blood-sampling pen depth. Position 1 is the shallowest, 5 the deepest. Adjust by rotating the ring，on the end of the cap according to your skin sensitivity. The settings needed are: position 1 for delicate skin, positions 2, 3, 4, and 5 for progressively tougher skin.
- 7. Pull out the grey pen cap and release it (it springs back in automatically). The pen is now ready for use.
- 8. Take out a test strip
- 9. Press ‘M’ to switch the meter on and push the end of the test strip with 3 black stripes fully into test strip slot at the end of the meter.
- 10. Press ‘C’ or ‘D’ to set the required mode of operation (see below) and press ‘M’ to save the setting.
- 11. Hold the tip of the blood-sampling pen firmly against your finger and then press (and release) the grey button to prick the finger and draw blood. Remove the pen. A tiny globule of blood should appear. If necessary, squeeze the sides of your finger until the globule diameter increases to about 1 mm.
- 12. Hold the projecting end of the test strip (still held in the meter slot) against the blood so that it is drawn up into the test strip. Keep the strip ‘end-on’ to the skin surface but don’t press it hard against the finger.
- 13. The instrument will count down for 10 seconds and then display the reading for 25 seconds.
- 14. The test strip can be automatically ejected by pressing the release button next to its slot. Discard it directly into a waste bin.
- 15. Unscrew the sampling pen cap and pierce with the needle the blue protective cap previously removed. Remove the needle and protective cap from the pen socket and discard them safely. Replace the sampling pen cap.
- Only use the same brand of test strip and sampling needle. Other brands are not suitable.
- Eject the test strip straight into a waste bin to prevent pollution or harm to other people.
- To convert mmol/l to mg/dl, multiply the reading by 18.
- 1 x host computer/meter
- 50 x blood-sampling needles
- 50 x test papers in bottle
- 1 x blood-sampling pen
- 1 x storage bag