Acupressure Massage Mat with Pillow for Stress/Pain/Tension Relief Body
Regular price £69.99
- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- Mat cover is made of 100% soft cotton fabric.
- Each mat has 4500 acupressure points embedded on the surface.
- Each Pillow has 1890 acupressure points embedded on the surface.
- 1.5cm thick foam cushion mat.
- The Acupressure Mat Size : 65*40*1.5cm
- The Pillow Size : 37*14*10cm
- Reduce muscle tension in back, neck, shoulders;
- Improve blood circulation;
- Increase energy levels;
- Deepen sense of relaxation;
- Improve sleep quality.
What is an acupressure mat?
- An acupressure mat is like a cushioned yoga mat with lots of pointed spikes embedded on its surface.
- These acupressure points can effectively needle the skin; stimulate acupuncture points in your body for the release of endorphins and oxytocin resulting in a calm relaxed feeling.
- It also promotes blood circulation, increases oxygen uptake, and boosts your energy.
How to use it?
- There are different ways to use it.
- Most people lie on the mat, either on the back, or on the side.
- You can also roll up the mat to use it as a pillow under your neck.
- If you find the spikes sharp and uncomfortable in the beginning, you can use a thin fabric between you and the mat.
- The goal is to rest directly on the mat.
- You may feel a burning sensation, your blood pulsates and your body warms up.
- The first 10-15 minutes you may feel you are more alert instead of relaxed.
- It is ok as your body is adjusting to the spikes.
- Try your best to make your body relaxed and soon your tension will ease.
- Some people even fall asleep on the mat and that is heaven for people suffering frominsomnia.
- The Acupressure Mat can''t be washed with the clothes to prevent the clothes from being broken.
- Please allow slight 0-1cm difference due to manual measurement and a little color variation for different display setting，thanks for your kindly understanding.
- 1 x Acupressure Mat
- 1 x Pillow
- 1 x Storage Bag