How To Use
8LED PIR Motion Sensor Night Light Wireless Under Cabinet Cupboard Lamp
Regular price £25.99
- Detection Range : 1-3M
- Mode: Off / On / Auto (Motion Sensor)
- Function: Dimmable & Memory Lighting
- Material: ABS, PP
- Battery: 3.7V 600mah polymer lithium battery (In Built)
- Light Source: 8 x SMD2835 LED
- Luminous Flux: 1-70 lumens
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Size: (L)80 X (W)80 X (H)15mm
- Charging : DC Input 5V 500mA
- Usage : Continuously Up to 3-4 Hrs
- Accessories: Micro USB Cable, Sensitive adhesive pad , Back Cover , Cordless , Screw.
- Operating Temperature : -10 to +40 Degree Clesius
How To Use
- Switch Pushes to the “ON” , Led Light Supply continuous light . it can use 3 -4 hours .
- Switch Pushes to the “OFF” , Led Light os power off.
- Switch Pushes to the “AUTO” Led lights gets into the auto-sensing state , will light up automatically in darkness whenever movement is detected , After approx about 15 seconds the light will go on off . It can use 1 Month with 10times Sensor per day
- 1 x Cabinet Light