80 Mile HDTV Indoor Antenna HD Digital TV Signal Amplified Booster Aerial +Cable
Regular price £39.95
- Working Frequency : VHF(172-240Mhz) UHF(470-860Mhz)
- VSWR : ≤1.5
- Impedence : 75 Ω
- LNA Gain : 25dB
- Reception Range: 80 miles
- Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=4M
- Connectors : F Male
- Voltage : 5V
- Power Supply Connector : USB
- Current Consumption : 20mA
- Operation Temperature : -45 ~ 85℃
- Storage Temperature : -45 ~ 85℃
- Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
Multi ways to set position：
- It has includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality signal.
- Hang on the wall.
- Stick on the window.
- Hide behind the TV.
- Stand on the table or bookshelf.
- If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV''s manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
- You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
- Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won''t be able to receive and watch HD channels. When you buy it before, pls find out what channels are available in your area.
- Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal. When you re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
- The number of channels you get is determined by what''s being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings,etc will reduce effective range.Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
- Please Confirm that the DISTANCE between your home and the TV tower is within 80 MILES.
- 1x HDTV Antenna with 4m cable
- 1x Signal Amplifier
- 1x Connector
- 1x User Manual