4" Grinder Disc and Chain Fine Cut Chain 22 Tooth For 100/115 Angle Grinder
Regular price £59.99
- Grinder Disc Chain Saw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
- Our 22 tooth design provides a smooth “ finished” surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
- Chains can be either be sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as need be.
- Great for curved work, like the inside of bowls, for fast waste removal.
- Material: Steel
- Arbor: 5/8" 16mm
- Diameter: 4“100mm
- Maximum speed (rpm) : 14000
- For 4" （100mm） or 4-1/2" （115mm） Angle Grind
- 1 x Grinder Disc