Listening Device Spy Bug Sound Amplifier Hearing Wall Gadget Surveillance
Regular price £29.99
Brand New Wall Listening Bug
- Listen through walls, floors and ceilings
- Sensitivity dial
- Standard 3.5mm Jack for headphones
- USB Charging port
- Join the world of spy with this Wall Listening Bug. It is portable and runs on its own internal battery which can be charged via the USB port.
- This wall listening bug puts the user in to the world of a spy. It is easy to us and compact making it perfect for portability. Simply plug some headphones into it and turn it on and you can listen in on anything happening on the other side of a wall.
- It uses an internal battery that can be charged via USB port or a USB mains charger. The battery will last a number of hours depending on the settings and headphones you use. If you have it set to a higher sensitivity and large powerful headphones the battery will run out faster however still work for a very long time.
- Using bigger headphones and a higher sensitivity will mean you do not miss a thing making this setup brilliant for keeping an ear on things.
How it Works:
- It works by amplifying the vibrations of audio. When people are talking in a room their voices are simply a waveband, and depending on how loud they are talking, the waveband travels short and long distances which are picked up and amplified by this device.
- The sensor on this listening bug senses the vibrations hitting the walls, ceilings and floors and amplifies them so that you can listen to what is being said. If the waveband is low, meaning people talking in a lower note, then you can use the sensitivity dial located at the back of the bug to adjust the volume and increase the sensors amplification. It really makes "spying" more fun and productive.
- 1 x Listening Bug
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Earphones